Apr. 21st, 2010

jamesthedog: (Default)
Quite happy to hear about the lifting of the flying restrictions tonight. My cousins yesterday flew on the first leg of their return from their holiday in Australia, to Kuala Lumpur where they are due to catch their second flight to Heathrow. They had been told that if this flight got cancelled, they'd have to wait up to 3 weeks to be able to get another flight! We've been worrying about this for the past few days, as being stuck in Kuala Lumpur for 3 weeks is the last thing they need right now. Hopefully this is something they won't have to worry about now, and they'll hopefully be landing safe in this country on Thursday morning as planned.

Still, this situation's got me thinking about what might happen if this continues, especially if it returns to disrupt travel to and from Eurofurence! Still, I'm not going to worry now about what might or might not happen for a convention that's over 4 months away. Especially when there's another convention just over 2 weeks away that's much more on my mind, and hopfully volcanic ash won't block the engine of a Fiat Punto ;-)

Profile

jamesthedog: (Default)
jamesthedog

June 2012

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 24th, 2017 06:44 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios